Makerere University Outs Graduation Dates
Makerere University is slated to hold its 65th Graduation ceremony on Wednesday January 21, 22nd and 23rd at the main campus, according to a brief communication from the Academic Registrar Alfred Nemoah’s office.
The various colleges will present their graduates on the following dates.
DATE : WEDNESDAY, 21ST JANUARY, 2015
- College of Health Sciences
- College of Engineering, Design, Art and Technology
- College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
- College of Veterinary Medicine, Animal Resources and Bio-security
- College of Natural Sciences
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences
DATE : THURSDAY, 22ND JANUARY, 2015
- College of Education and External Studies
- Makerere University Business School
DATE : FRIDAY, 23RDJANUARY, 2015
- School of Law
- College of Business and Management Sciences
- College of Computing and Information Sciences
The over 10,000 students will join thousands others in the job market. However, with many celebrating, the question of unemployment in the country still stands.
World Bank figures show that more than 62 per cent (4.5 million) of 7.2 million of Uganda’s youth are unemployed.