Brig. Gen. Richard Karemire replaced by Brig. Gen. Flavia Byekwaso as spokesperson of the UPDF
One of the 10 army representatives in parliament, Brig. Gen. Flavia Byekwaso becomes the first Uganda Peoples’ Defence Force (UPDF) female spokesperson after being appointed spokesperson replacing Brig. Gen. Richard Karemire who has been assigned to the East African Community (EAC) secretariat as defence liaison officer.
Details – Saturday, August 1,2020.
1.Maj Gen Sam Kiwanuka- Chief of Production&Welfare.
2.Maj Gen Moses Ddiba Ssentongo_ Chief Mubende Rehabilitation Centre.
3.Maj Gen Hudson Mukasa_Chief of Staff Reserve Forces
4.Maj Gen Francis Okello_Comdt National Defense College.
5.Maj Gen Innocent Oula_Deputy MD NEC.
6.Maj Gen Don Nabasa_Contingent Commander-AMISOM.
7.Brig Gen Emanuel Rwashande _Chief Civil Military Cooperation
8.Brig Gen Stephen Oluka- deployed to OWC
9.Brig Gen George Etyang-OWC
10.Brig Gen Jeff Mukasa_ Director Counter Terrorism
11.Brig Gen William Beinomugisha- 2/ic 2 Division
12. Brig Gen James Kaija_Defense Advisor UK
13. Brig Gen Fred Karara_ DA Sudan
14. Brig Gen Christopher Bbossa_DA China.
15. Brig Gen Mike Kisame_ DA Kenya
16. Brig Gen Joseph Balikudembe 3 Div Commander
17. Brig Gen Simon Ocan- DA Switzerland
18.Brig Gen Michael Kabango_Seconded to AU Peace Support Operations Department.
19.Brig Gen Felix Kulayigye- OWC.
20.Brig Gen Mathew Gureme- Chief of Training
21.Brig Gen Richard Karemire _ Defence Liaison Officer(DLO) EAC Secretariat Headquarters.
22.Brig Gen Flavia Byekwaso-Defence Spokesperson
23. Brig Gen Tingira Irumba_ Chief of Policy& Plans
24. Brig Gen Charles Asiimwe _ Commander National Counter Terrorism Centre.
25.Brig Gen Richard Otto_ Deputy CMI
26.Brig Gen James Nambale_ DA Turkey.
27.Brig Gen Robert Ocama-OWC
28. Col Bahoku Barigye- DA Cuba
29. Col Keith Katungi_ Commandant Military Police.