THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT FARTING
How much do you know about farts except the fact that they sound and smell funny, and come out from the bum? Here are 10 facts that you most likely didn’t know:
- Men fart quite more often than women. An average person farts about 14 times every day.
- Those 14 farts a day are enough to fill up a balloon.
- This is not something you should be embarrassed about, as it means that you are healthy.
- Farts are made up of hydrogen sulfide that diminishes mitochondrial damage. Smelling farts can be healthy, so the next time you or someone else farts, take a nice deep breath and thank the person.
- Female farts are usually stinkier as females have a higher concentration of hydrogen sulfide. Female farts are healthier to smell.
- Farts can go as fast as 10 ft/sec.
- If you have very tight sphincter you will let out louder farts as they have a smaller, tighter area to squeeze out from.
- Gum and soda make you fart more, thus if you know somebody who farts a lot and they drink a lot of soda and chew gum often, hide it from them.
- Most of the farting happens at night while we are asleep.
- Termites are the animals which produce the most farts. Camels, zebras, sheep, cows, elephants, and dogs (especially labs and retrievers) are the next in line.
Retrieved from– https://hygo.com/health/10-facts-about-farting-you-probably-didnt-know/?utm_source=ORG&utm_medium=HEALTH&utm_campaign=ak