Jose Mourinho has continued his feud with Iker Casillas by expressing his disbelief at the lucrative salary Porto will pay the former Real Madrid goalkeeper.
- Casillas ended his 25-year association with Real earlier this month and joined the Portuguese side on a two-year contract with a net salary of £1.7million.
- The Chelseamanager was also astonished at the £14m fee his former club Porto paid Marseille for the French defender Giannelli Imbula and referenced the recent £49m transfer of Raheem Sterling from Liverpool to Manchester City.
- In an interview with The Guardian, Mourinho said: ‘This season Porto pay €20m for Imbula, they give Casillas an amazing salary. Sporting [Lisbon] are paying millions for coaches and players. Football breaks every situation.
- ‘This season we are saying: “Oh, look at this amount for Sterling”. But it will be worse next season. Next season someone will pay £60m.
- ‘Football is like this – one season it is Financial Fair Play, the next is a way to dribble [past] the Financial Fair Play.
Story By Daily mail UK