Ex-UPC Chairman, Edward Rurangaranga passes away
- Veteran politician, Major Edward Rurangaranga, is dead aged 85 years.
- Family members revealed that Rurangaranga collapsed and died this morning at his home in Kitagata, Sheema District.
- The cause of Rurangaranga’s death will be established by a postmortem later today.
- The deceased was last year admitted at Nakasero Hospital over heart complications.
- The seasoned politician served as Local Government Minister in Milton Obote II’s government.